Re: User documentation vs Official Docs

От Ken Tanzer
Тема Re: User documentation vs Official Docs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 5:43 PM Melvin Davidson <melvin6925@gmail.com> wrote:

> Then again people might use shared, university or library computers
Would you please be so kind as to inform us which university or library allows users to install software on a _shared_ computer.

Well, just sticking to a quick Google, the Western world and my home town, the University of Washington appears to do so, though this is from 2013:

BTW, since you mention library, that is an excellent way to have the books ordered and shared.>FOR FREE<.  AFAIK, all that is required is for
someone to request the library purchase the book, to be used for shared learning.

Probably depends on the library and their level of funding

BTW, I think more tutorials and recipes are a great idea, though am agnostic as to the forum/format used.

Cheers,
Ken
--
AGENCY Software
A Free Software data system

learn more about AGENCY or
follow the discussion.

От: Melvin Davidson
Сообщение: Re: User documentation vs Official Docs
От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: User documentation vs Official Docs