PHP SQL Color Syntax that is Postgresql & GPL3 Compatible?

От Ken Tanzer
Тема PHP SQL Color Syntax that is Postgresql & GPL3 Compatible?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi.  I'm looking for an Open Source PHP code that will take plain text SQL and turn it into colorful HTML.  If it could take messy code and clean up indents and such (a la SQLinForm), that would be a nice bonus.  Ideally it would understand many flavors of SQL, but handling Postgresql syntax is most important.  I want to include this in my own project, so it needs to be redistributable and specifically GPL3 compatible.  Again ideally, it would be a standalone and fairly lightweight piece of code, rather than having to embed some monster package.

Does anyone know of such a beast?  TIA for any help provided.

Ken Tanzer

--
AGENCY Software
A data system that puts you in control