Re: PHP SQL Color Syntax that is Postgresql & GPL3 Compatible?

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: PHP SQL Color Syntax that is Postgresql & GPL3 Compatible?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Apr 25, 2012, at 6:57 AM, Ken Tanzer wrote:

> Hi.  I'm looking for an Open Source PHP code that will take plain text SQL and turn it into colorful HTML.  If it
couldtake messy code and clean up indents and such (a la SQLinForm), that would be a nice bonus.  Ideally it would
understandmany flavors of SQL, but handling Postgresql syntax is most important.  I want to include this in my own
project,so it needs to be redistributable and specifically GPL3 compatible.  Again ideally, it would be a standalone
andfairly lightweight piece of code, rather than having to embed some monster package.

> Does anyone know of such a beast?  TIA for any help provided.

Not stand alone, but the phpPgAdmin project colors SQL/PostgreSQL code and I believe the license is GPL.

http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net/doku.php?id=start

John DeSoi, Ph.D.

От: Ken Tanzer
Сообщение: PHP SQL Color Syntax that is Postgresql & GPL3 Compatible?
От: Armand Turpel
Сообщение: Psql dosent log error messages on windows