Re: pg_config problems on PG9.3/Centos?

От Ken Tanzer
Тема Re: pg_config problems on PG9.3/Centos?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 11:49 PM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Hi,

On Tue, 2014-01-21 at 18:00 -0800, Ken Tanzer wrote:
> It didn't seem like a great idea to me either, but what's the better
> alternative?  Without the symlink I get lots of errors:
>
> make USE_PGXS=1
> make: pg_config: Command not found

Sometimes exporting PG_CONFIG does the trick. Alternatively, while
building the RPMs, we add a patch to makefiles like this:

http://svn.pgrpms.org/repo/rpm/redhat/9.3/ip4r/F-20/Makefile-pgxs.patch

Thanks, that works.  I'm inferring that PG_CONFIG is a variable that needs to be set?  This seemingly similar piece of makefile doesn't work:

ifdef USE_PGXS
  PGXS := $(shell /usr/pgsql-9.3/bin/pg_config --pgxs)
  include $(PGXS)

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ