Re: [HACKERS] pg_stop_backup(wait_for_archive := true) on standby server

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pg_stop_backup(wait_for_archive := true) on standby server
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 10:48 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> Michael,
>
> * Michael Paquier (michael.paquier@gmail.com) wrote:
>> >
>> > I was just trying to find a bit of time to generate exactly that- if
>> > you have a couple spare cycles, it would certainly help.
>>
>> OK, here you go. Even if archive_mode = always has been introduced in
>> 9.5, but non-exclusive mode is a 9.6 feature, so here are patches down
>> to this version. I am pretty satisfied by this, and I included all the
>> comments and error message corrections reviewed up to now. I noticed
>> some incorrect comments, doc typos and an incorrect indentation as
>> well for the WARNING reported to the user when waiting for the
>> archiving.
>
> Thanks much for this.  I've looked over it some and it looks pretty good
> to me.  I'm going to play with it a bit more and, barring issues, will
> push them tomorrow morning.

Thank you for the patches, Michael-san! It looks good to me too.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pgsql 10: hash indexes testing
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pgsql 10: hash indexes testing