Re: Commit fest manager for 2021-01

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: Commit fest manager for 2021-01
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 8:20 PM Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 8:48 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 04:35:30PM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
>> > Hmm, on the left of the logout button, I can see only the 'edit
>> > profile' button and 'Activity log' button.
>>
>> Maybe that's a cache issue with your browser?  Magnus, any ideas?
>>
>> I cannot control the permissions of the app, but if that proves to be
>> necessary I am fine to switch the CF status.  Just let me know if you
>> want me to do so when the time comes.
>

> Ugh, that was me adding just half the permissions required :/ One should add both the "can have some permissions at
all"and the "member of the admins group". I only did the second part :)

> Fixed now, sorry about that!

Thank you! I now can see the administration button.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
EnterpriseDB:  https://www.enterprisedb.com/

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Logical decoding without slots: decoding in lockstep with recovery
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: A failure of standby to follow timeline switch