Re: Commit fest manager for 2021-01

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Commit fest manager for 2021-01
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 8:48 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 04:35:30PM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> Hmm, on the left of the logout button, I can see only the 'edit
> profile' button and 'Activity log' button.

Maybe that's a cache issue with your browser?  Magnus, any ideas?

I cannot control the permissions of the app, but if that proves to be
necessary I am fine to switch the CF status.  Just let me know if you
want me to do so when the time comes.

Ugh, that was me adding just half the permissions required :/ One should add both the "can have some permissions at all" and the "member of the admins group". I only did the second part :)

Fixed now, sorry about that!