Re: Is there a work around for partition key needed for constraint

От Jorge Torralba
Тема Re: Is there a work around for partition key needed for constraint
Дата
Re: Is there a work around for partition key needed for constraint  (legrand legrand <legrand_legrand@hotmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Wow, thats a convoluted solution and I don't know if it will allow the use of upsert. I hope this solution is in the works :(