Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Issues with PgAdmin4

От Tania
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Issues with PgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks for the prompt response.

The problem with 'Reset Layout' is you lose all queries in all windows if you haven't saved them. Wouldn't it be nice to allow users to set a preference if they want these windows dockable or static? That way users like me who don't like this feature can still continue working instead of getting surprised with unintentionally docked windows.

I have tried the Copy button to copy rows but then I couldn't make anything to paste in a text pad.

Tania