Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] change --pkg behavior

От Atira Odhner
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] change --pkg behavior
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Here is the additional patch to exclude one or more packages.

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 6:02 PM, George Gelashvili <ggelashvili@pivotal.io> wrote:
Hello Hackers,

To chase down a set of tests that were failing together, we wanted to run deeper trees of tests. We changed the behavior of the --pkg argument to runtests.py so it runs tests under a package and its subpackages, instead of for a single node.

It gave us more flexibility in what tests to run. This complements the --exclude behavior we are working on.

To run tests for a single node, ".tests" can be appended to the package path (see changes to README)

George & Tira