Re: Unable to start postgresql-14

От Johnathan Tiamoh
Тема Re: Unable to start postgresql-14
Дата
Список pgsql-general
More information needed:

1) Exact Postgres version e.g 14.x

Postgresql Version 14. 10

2) Is it community version or fork?

Community version

3) What was the command you used to start the cluster?

systemctl start postgresql-14

4) Do you have replication/WAL archiving set up?

Yes.

Just to add. The data directory was accidentally deleted. At the time of deletion. The secondary was broken.
I restore from backup and it couldn't start.

I ended up doing a pg_resetwal to start it and ended up with lots of data corruption.

I have try a pg_dumpall to restore in a new server and it has equally failed.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Unable to start postgresql-14
Сообщение: Re: Unable to start postgresql-14