Re: Postgresql Performance Issue

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Postgresql Performance Issue
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 6:57 AM, <debasis.moharana@ipathsolutions.co.in> wrote:

> When i execute a simple query to fetch 35000 of records it takes
> 2 seconds in MSSQL but when i execute the same query in
> Postgresql it takes 10.3 seconds to fetch the record.

As David mentioned, this is not a bug report, so it doesn't belong
on this list.  I'm going to suggest that you follow the recommended
procedures for asking for help with slow queries.  Please read this
page and post to the pgsql-performance list:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SlowQueryQuestions

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com