Re: Postgresql Performance Issue

От Rader, David
Тема Re: Postgresql Performance Issue
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello -

This is not a PostgreSQL bug. Please try your question on the General list (
https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-general/) or, because you are using
the bigsql distribution, you could try their feedback forum.

To get useful help, it will be critical for you to provide information such
as your schema, the query you tried to run, hardware specs, etc. How to
tune a query and Postgres system depends on all of these.

--
David Rader
davidr@openscg.com