Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add infrastructure to supportEphemeralNamedRelation references.

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add infrastructure to supportEphemeralNamedRelation references.
Дата
Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add infrastructure to supportEphemeralNamedRelation references.  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add infrastructure to support EphemeralNamedRelation references.  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-committers
On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 4:19 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

> My compiler, quite justifiedly, complains:
>
> /home/andres/src/postgresql/src/backend/parser/parse_relation.c: In function ‘get_rte_attribute_is_dropped’:
> /home/andres/src/postgresql/src/backend/parser/parse_relation.c:2899:43: warning: comparison between pointer and zero
characterconstant [-Wpointer-compare]
>       (list_nth(rte->coltypes, attnum - 1) != InvalidOid);
>                                            ^~
> /home/andres/src/postgresql/src/backend/parser/parse_relation.c:2899:7: note: did you mean to dereference the
pointer?
>       (list_nth(rte->coltypes, attnum - 1) != InvalidOid);
>        ^

Good catch.  Will push a change from list_nth() to list_nth_oid()
for the benefit of stricter compilers.  While I'm at it, I'll throw
on another layer of parentheses to ensure people read that
correctly.  Out of curiosity, what compiler or setting catches this?

--
Kevin Grittner