Re: [HACKERS] Re: pgsql: Avoid extra locks in GetSnapshotData if old_snapshot_threshold <

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: pgsql: Avoid extra locks in GetSnapshotData if old_snapshot_threshold <
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 4:10 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> For purposes of
> "snapshot too old", though, it will be important that a function in an
> index which tries to read data from some other table which has been
> pruned cancels itself when necessary.

Hm.  I'll try to work up a test case for this.  If you have one,
please send it along to me.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: pgsql: Avoid extra locks in GetSnapshotData if old_snapshot_threshold <
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: pgsql: Avoid extra locks in GetSnapshotData if old_snapshot_threshold <