Re: CTE error for F6 (execute pgScript), F5 (execute query) is OK

От Sam Mesh
Тема Re: CTE error for F6 (execute pgScript), F5 (execute query) is OK
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
And the workaround is to use F5, right?

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 10:19 PM, Dinesh Kumar <dinesh.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 5:14 AM, Sam Mesh <Sam.Mesh@gmail.com> wrote:
It looks like the same story with 'do':

do $$ declare i int; begin i:= 0; end$$;

Thanks Sam,

In soon, i will fix this issue as well.

Regards,
Dinesh

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 6:18 PM, Dinesh Kumar <dinesh.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 4:58 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 12:06 AM, Sam Mesh <Sam.Mesh@gmail.com> wrote:
> In my pgAdmin, F5 (execute query) works but F6 (execute pgScript) doesn't
> work:
>
> with T as (select * from TECHNICAL_DESCRIPTOR)select * from T;
>
>    [ERROR    ] 1.0: syntax error, unexpected character

Hmm, yeah - I guess the pgScript parser hasn't be taught that "WITH"
is now a valid SQL command. Dinesh, could you look into that please? I
guess it's just a case of adding WITH as a keyword.

Sure, i will look into this case.

Thanks,
Dinesh
--