Re: PostgreSQL need for OpenProject installation for mac

От jaime soler
Тема Re: PostgreSQL need for OpenProject installation for mac
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
El lun, 06-10-2014 a las 21:18 +0200, Diego Octavio Gutierrez Ortiz
escribió:
> Dear Sir,
>
> I am a total novice to PostgreSQL, which I came by when following the instructions for the installation of
OpenProject:

>  https://www.openproject.org/projects/openproject/wiki/Installation_MacOS
>
>  I think I am supposed to open a PostgreSQL console, and paste this :
>
> CREATE ROLE openproject LOGIN ENCRYPTED PASSWORD 'my_password' NOINHERIT VALID UNTIL 'infinity'; CREATE DATABASE
openprojectWITH ENCODING='UTF8' OWNER=openproject;

>  but I have no clue about how to open that console.I’ve tried “psql”, but it request a password that I do not
rememberto have set.

> Do any of you know what are the commands I should be using ?

All the questions relative to postgresql should be asked to postgresql
list ( pgsql-general@postgresql.org )

От: Diego Octavio Gutierrez Ortiz
Сообщение: PostgreSQL need for OpenProject installation for mac
От: Sam Mesh
Сообщение: Re: CTE error for F6 (execute pgScript), F5 (execute query) is OK