Re: SQL solution for my JDBC timezone issue

От George Woodring
Тема Re: SQL solution for my JDBC timezone issue
Дата
Re: SQL solution for my JDBC timezone issue  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
 -- In your original post you mentioned that access to the databases is through a Web server.

 -- Is there just one Web server with one time zone?

We have 2 web servers that are clustered together.  They are both set to Eastern since that is the timezone they are located in.

iGLASS Networks
www.iglass.net