Re: 8.2 Autovacuum BUG ?

От Pavan Teja
Тема Re: 8.2 Autovacuum BUG ?
Дата
Re: 8.2 Autovacuum BUG ?
Список pgsql-performance
Yes so many wals are continuing to be produced.

Deleting the wals after a backup of the database.

Yes archiving mode is on. And the warning message in log file is

" checkpoints are frequently occurring (1second apart). Consider increasing checkpoint_segements parameter".

My doubt is previously the same are the parameters which are reflected as of now. Then what is the point in considering altering those values. Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
Pavan