Re: Disable /Suppress hostname checks while secured LDAP

От Pavan Teja
Тема Re: Disable /Suppress hostname checks while secured LDAP
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi satheesh,

Instead of ldap authentication method you can also use other methods like md5, and if it's trusted server u can use trust authentication method etc. Please refer the documentation regarding different authentication methods in pg_hba.conf file