Re: Upgrade PostgreSQL 9.6 to 10.6

От github kran
Тема Re: Upgrade PostgreSQL 9.6 to 10.6
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry for the confusion, I tried to install this extension on 9.6 and it seems to be not working. Does 9.6 PostGreSQL supports logical replication ?

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 4:56 PM github kran <githubkran@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 2:53 AM Andreas Kretschmer <andreas@a-kretschmer.de> wrote:

Am 09.12.19 um 23:37 schrieb github kran:
> Great, thanks Andreas, So this seems to be a good feature using the
> core concept of replication. Can I use this extension and do the major
> upgrade without paying ?.

yes, this extension is free.

Regards, Andreas

  Hello Andreas,
   As a follow up on this thread, I want to ask if this extension works on postgreSQL version 10.6 ? and also does this extension can be installed on Aurora version of PostGreSQL.?.  if it doesnt do you have any
   other alternative to make this work on Aurora engine ?

   Thanks !!

--
2ndQuadrant - The PostgreSQL Support Company.
www.2ndQuadrant.com