Re: Postgres Traffic accounting

От William Ivanski
Тема Re: Postgres Traffic accounting
Дата
Re: Postgres Traffic accounting
Список pgsql-general

Does it need to be done by listening to network packets? You can get statistics by query and user with pgbadger.

Hallo,

I have to try traffic accounting for postgres using tcpdump and nfdump.
I can see what traffic is produced but cant see the query / activity who
do it. because there is an ssl connection. use plain text is not an option.

I also try to use tcap-postgres. this does not compile on my server and
its very old (year 2004).

Is there a way to see traffic network of postgres sort by query?

best regards
basti