Re: add types to index storage params on doc

От Atsushi Torikoshi
Тема Re: add types to index storage params on doc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks for your comments!

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 11:49 AM Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@oss.nttdata.com> wrote:

Isn't it better to use "enum" rather than "string"?
In the docs about enum GUC parameters, "enum" is used there.

Agreed. I've fixed it to "enum".

But I'm now wondering about the type of check_option[3], [4].
Because I decide the type to "string" referring to check_option, which is
the other element of  enumRelOpts in reloptions.c.

Should I also change it to "enum"?

Regards,
--
Torikoshi Atsushi