Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit

От Everaldo Canuto
Тема Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 2:39 PM, Everaldo Canuto <everaldo.canuto@gmail.com> wrote:

As others have pointed out, there are _far_ more frustrating things
(like the lack of SHOW CREATE [TABLE|etc]... support in the backend)
for anyone coming from mysql that I would suggest should be addressed
if you were serious about making life easier for those moving DBs.

Well theres lots of hungry people in the world, maybe we should stop improve software tool until everyone have food.

Sorry to be so sarcastic on last comment but, I am a little frustrated, it is not like this patch is big and need a lots of review, it is already done and it takes 15 minutes from me and it was the first time I look at Postgres source code. Really sorry.

Сообщение: Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit
Сообщение: Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit