Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 11:58 AM, Everaldo Canuto
<everaldo.canuto@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry to be so sarcastic on last comment but, I am a little frustrated, it
> is not like this patch is big and need a lots of review, it is already done
> and it takes 15 minutes from me and it was the first time I look at Postgres
> source code. Really sorry.

It's not really done in any useful sense, because it has a -1 vote
from a prominent committer.  There is however an alternative proposal
which has several +1 votes, including from that same committer and
from me.  If you would like to produce a patch that implements that
counter-proposal, it might go somewhere.  Very little of significance
gets done around here without some give and take; I know that's
sometimes frustrating, but it's how it is.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company