Re: Issue with pgstattuple on Sequences in PostgreSQL

От Ayush Vatsa
Тема Re: Issue with pgstattuple on Sequences in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>  I agree it’s a documentation bug
Thanks for confirmation, then maybe I can start a new thread in pgsql-hackers about this bug and I can myself create a patch for the same.

> then the regression test should be fixed as well
I will add regress test for sequences as well.

as well so that users can encounter ERRCODE_FEATURE_NOT_SUPPORTED.

Thanks
Ayush Vatsa
SDE AWS

От: Kashif Zeeshan
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Community Enquire !
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql python in upgraded version 16.2