Re: WIP: Avoid creation of the free space map for small tables

От John Naylor
Тема Re: WIP: Avoid creation of the free space map for small tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> [segfault problems]

This now seems spurious. I ran make distclean, git pull, reapplied the
patch (leaving out the gettimeofday() calls), and now my upgrade perf
test works with default compiler settings. Not sure what happened, but
hopefully we can move forward.

--
John Naylor                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/