Re: pgsql: Avoid creation of the free space map for small heaprelations, t

От John Naylor
Тема Re: pgsql: Avoid creation of the free space map for small heaprelations, t
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 8:59 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will look into it today and respond back with my findings.  John,
> see if you also get time to investigate this.

Will do, but it will likely be tomorrow

--
John Naylor                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: POC: converting Lists into arrays
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Avoid creation of the free space map for small heaprelations, t