Idea Feedback: psql \h misses -> Offers Links?

От Kirk Wolak
Тема Idea Feedback: psql \h misses -> Offers Links?
Дата
Re: Idea Feedback: psql \h misses -> Offers Links?  ("Euler Taveira" <euler@eulerto.com>)
Re: Idea Feedback: psql \h misses -> Offers Links?  ("Andrey M. Borodin" <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru>)
Список pgsql-hackers
  Hackers,
  I often use the ctrl-click on the link after getting help in psql.  A great feature.

Challenge, when there is no help, you don't get any link.

  My thought process is to add a default response that would take them to

Example:
\h current_setting
No help available for "current_setting".
Try \h with no arguments to see available help.

  To me, this is a huge step in helping me get to the docs.

This is Question 1: Do others see the potential value here?

Question 2: What if we allowed the users to set some extra link Templates using \pset??

\pset help_assist_link_1 =  https://www.google.com/search?q={token}'

Such that the output, this time would be:
This Latter feature, I would consider applying to even successful searches? [Based on Feedback here]

Thoughts?