Re: Implementing a join algorithm in Postgres

От Marcos Almeida Azevedo
Тема Re: Implementing a join algorithm in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 5:44 PM, Ravi Kiran <ravi.kolanpaka@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have written a C program which reads from 3 files(Each file is table having 2 columns and thousands of rows).The program is used to join those 3 tables and the algorithm which I have written will work only for those 3 files. Now I want to test this program for postgres. Can someone tell me how to do that, where should I include this program so that I can successfully implement that program in postgres.

Would you kindly elaborate what you wish to do

PS :- I already posted this query in pgsql-hackers, since I did not get reply there, I am posting this query here.

Thank you.

--
Regards,

K.Ravikiran