Re: [pgAdmin4][Debugger]: Initial Patch

От Neel Patel
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Debugger]: Initial Patch
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

We will fix the error "KeyError: 'session_id'" but regarding the blank tab, we have tried with PostgreSQL 9.4 with both the version of python (2.7 & 3.4) but we are not able to reproduce the issue.

Below are some of the questions to debug the issue.
  • Is it only reproduce on PostgreSQL 9.4 ? Is it working on PostgreSQL 9.5 ?
  • Is it possible to know the debugger version ?
  • The issue is reproduce on specific functions ? If yes, can you please give definition of the function ?
  • Are you able to see toolbar buttons ? Or nothing on the screen ? Only blank panel ?
  • Can you please share request/response of last request URL sent to server in browser ?
Thanks,
Neel Patel

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 9:59 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 12:40 PM, Neel Patel <neel.patel@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find attached debugger v1 patch. To test this patch we need to apply
> the "function" module patch submitted by Khushboo.
>
> For the debugger functionality, direct and indirect debugging is working as
> per pgadmin3 except below TODOs.
>
> Below are the TODOs which will be submitted in next patch along with the
> fixed review comments.
>
> For the direct debugging, 'NULL' and 'Expression' column value should be
> validated before pressing the debug button.
> User can deposit the value of input arguments and local variable but need to
> be
> validated against respective data types.
> Currently we have tested for plpgsql functions only, We need to test against
> EDB SPL functions and trigger functions.
> For the direct debugging, once the execution is completed, only
> "Continue/Restart" button will be enabled and user should allow to restart
> the debugging with same function and previous values.
> Values entered by the user in input dialog during direct debugging should be
> saved.
>

> Currently we have tested this patch with PostgreSQL v9.5.
>
> Do review it and let us know for the comments.

I just get a blank tab when I try to debug something. I do see the
params dialogue, but then nothing. Note:

- I have Akshay's Query Tool patch applied, and am running from git master

- PostgreSQL 9.4, with the debugger plugin in the public schema.

- Various functions in the pem schema tested, both with and without parameters.

- Both direct and indirect debugging have the same issue.

- No errors seen in the console, except when closing the debugger tab:

2016-04-05 17:27:37,720: INFO werkzeug: 127.0.0.1 - - [05/Apr/2016
17:27:37] "GET /debugger/close/8569717 HTTP/1.1" 500 -
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py",
line 1836, in __call__
    return self.wsgi_app(environ, start_response)
  File "/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py",
line 1820, in wsgi_app
    response = self.make_response(self.handle_exception(e))
  File "/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py",
line 1403, in handle_exception
    reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)
  File "/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py",
line 1817, in wsgi_app
    response = self.full_dispatch_request()
  File "/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py",
line 1477, in full_dispatch_request
    rv = self.handle_user_exception(e)
  File "/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py",
line 1381, in handle_user_exception
    reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)
  File "/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py",
line 1475, in full_dispatch_request
    rv = self.dispatch_request()
  File "/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py",
line 1461, in dispatch_request
    return self.view_functions[rule.endpoint](**req.view_args)
  File "/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4-demo/web/pgadmin/tools/debugger/__init__.py",
line 397, in close
    session_id=obj['session_id'])
KeyError: 'session_id'

Thanks.