Re: [pgAdmin4][Debugger]: Initial Patch

От Neel Patel
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Debugger]: Initial Patch
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
One more additional information.

Follow the below steps and send us pgAdmin4.log file.
  • Browse till function which we want to debug. Do not click on the "Debug" context menu.
  • Stop the server
  • Enable the "Debug" option in the config file under "web" folder.
  • Start the server.
  • Now click on the "Debug" context menu and add requirement input. After clicking on the debug button on the input dialog send us the pgAdmin4.log file.
Thanks,
Neel Patel