Re: Poll: are people okay with function/operator table redesign?

От Oleksandr Shulgin
Тема Re: Poll: are people okay with function/operator table redesign?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 11:22 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
I've now completed updating chapter 9 for the new layout,
and the results are visible at
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/functions.html
There is more to do --- for instance, various contrib modules
have function/operator tables that should be synced with this
design.  But this seemed like a good place to pause and reflect.

Would it be premature to complain about the not-that-great look of Table 9.1 now?

Compare the two attached images: the screenshot from
vs the GIMP-assisted pipe dream of mine to align it to the right edge of the table cell.

I don't have the faintest idea how to achieve that using SGML at the moment, but it just looks so much nicer to me. ;-)

Regards,
--
Alex
Вложения