Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May  4, 2020 at 11:16:00PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have committed the first draft of the PG 13 release notes.  You can
> see them here:
>
>     https://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-13.html
>
> It still needs markup, word wrap, and indenting.  The community doc
> build should happen in a few hours.

I wanted to point out there are 180 changes listed in the release notes,
which very closely matches the count of previous major releases.  I
don't think there are as many major _features_ in this release as
previous ones.

Also, I see little to no progress on these features in PG 13:

*  online checksum changes
*  zheap
*  sharding