[GENERAL] Aquameta 0.1 - Request for reviews, contributors

От Eric Hanson
Тема [GENERAL] Aquameta 0.1 - Request for reviews, contributors
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Aquameta 0.1 - Request for reviews, contributors  (Nico Williams <nico@cryptonector.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

We recently did our first release of Aquameta 0.1, a web stack built entirely in PostgreSQL.

Here is a recent interview on TWiT's FLOSS Weekly explaining many details about the project:

I thought I would ping this list, for a couple of reasons:

1. Aquameta is a fairly unconventional use of PostgreSQL.  As such, I thought I'd ask folks on this list what you think of the approach, pros and cons, and potential pitfalls we didn't think of.

2. We need contributors.  Aquameta has eight modules (http://aquameta.org/code), each of which could probably be a PostgreSQL extension that might be useful outside our stack, and a great place to start would be to start to convert them as possible to PostgreSQL extensions.  If you're interested in contributing, please join our IRC channel at #aquameta on irc.freenode.net.

Thanks,
Eric
--
Eric Hanson