Re: Restoring from PostgreSQL 9.5 dump to 10 is super slow

От Siddharth Karandikar
Тема Re: Restoring from PostgreSQL 9.5 dump to 10 is super slow
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

Another thing that I want to bring up is, whenever I do `select * from
pg_stat_activity;`
Lot of times I see LWLock and WALWriteLock for wait_event_type and
wait_event respectively
on all 4 restore `COPY` jobs.

I would like to understand what exactly it is trying to indicate.
Could this be reason
behind slow restores?