Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY

От Петър Славов
Тема Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 6:17 AM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
What do we currently know?

*  Caused by CREATE/REINDEX CONCURRENTLY
*  No way to detect which indexes were created concurrently
*  amcheck will be required to find corrupt indexes (options?)
Actually in the initial bug report I posted an SQL that is testing sequential scan VS index scan to find the missing records in the index.
This is how we initially found the problem.
I am not sure how these missing records are related to the `amcheck` problems because the `ctid`s does not match exactly.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        https://momjian.us
  EDB                                      https://enterprisedb.com

  Indecision is a decision.  Inaction is an action.  Mark Batterson