Test for char errors

От 夏高
Тема Test for char errors
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I downloaded psotgresql-9.4.4 source code and build it on Centos 6.5 x64 edition. Then I run 'make test' and it reported that 'All 145 tests passed'. But the expected output and actual output of test 'char' are not same.

The expected output of in 'src/test/regress/expected/char.out' is:

SELECT '' AS five, c.*
   FROM CHAR_TBL c
   WHERE c.f1 < 'a';
 five | f1
------+----
      | 1
      | 2
      | 3

(5 rows)

But the actual output in 'src/test/regress/results/char.out' is:

SELECT '' AS five, c.*
   FROM CHAR_TBL c
   WHERE c.f1 < 'a';
 five | f1
      | 1
      | 2
      | 3

(4 rows)

I don't know why the files are not the same but tests all passed. Helps are appreciated, thanks!