Re: BUG #15382: Error create dictionary in pg_dump

От Андрей Ковальчук
Тема Re: BUG #15382: Error create dictionary in pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks!

Understood why. But I did not know what doing. Particularly, I need for upgrade my cluster to new version (9.5 to 10) and i used pg_upgrade command. Upgrade in turn used pg_dump, pg_restore combination and I can't affect for this. Can you help me? May be exists anyone flag in pg_upgrade method, whis will correct this problem, or ignored him.

пт, 14 сент. 2018 г. в 3:30, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
> Dump is creates, but have one trouble. Result of using pg_resote command:

> pg_restore: [архиватор (БД)] could not execute query: ОШИБКА (Error):
> словарь текстового поиска (text search dictionary) "ispell_apteka25" не
> существует (not exists)
>     Выполнялась команда (running command): CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY
> "public"."thesaurus_apteka25" (
>     TEMPLATE = "pg_catalog"."thesaurus",
>     dictfile = 'apteka25', dictionary = 'ispell_apteka25' );

Yeah, this is a consequence of the security changes we made awhile back
to run dump and restore under restrictive search_path settings.  You need
to explicitly schema-qualify that sub-dictionary name, since it isn't in
the pg_catalog schema.  Unfortunately, since dictionary parameters are
just strings without a lot of fixed semantics to them, pg_dump can't
really fix this for you --- it doesn't know that that parameter refers
to a database object, or which database object.

> If i change argument dictionary for this note to:  dictionary =
> 'public.ispell_apteka25' - it's now ok!

Yup, that's what you have to do.  Note that this is a good thing
anyway, independently of pg_dump, because your old definition could
have failed if the thesaurus dictionary were invoked by any
application running under a nondefault search_path.

С уважением, Ковальчук Андрей.