Re: Postgres Windows build system doesn't work with python installedin Program Files

От Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Тема Re: Postgres Windows build system doesn't work with python installedin Program Files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 4:06 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
On Mon, May 04, 2020 at 03:42:20PM +0200, Juan José Santamaría Flecha wrote:
> +1, seems like the way to go to me.

Attached is a patch for that and I have gone with a simple solution,
with some bonus comments about the way things happen.

This solves the issue.

Please forgive me if I am being too nitpicky, but I find the comments a little too verbose, a usage format might be more visual and easier to explain:

Usage: build [[CONFIGURATION] COMPONENT]

The options are  case-insensitive.
CONFIGURATION sets the configuration to build, "debug" or "release" (by default).
COMPONENT defines a component to build. An empty option means all components.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha

Сообщение: Re: xid wraparound danger due to INDEX_CLEANUP false
Сообщение: Re: xid wraparound danger due to INDEX_CLEANUP false