Re: Postgres Windows build system doesn't work with python installedin Program Files

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Postgres Windows build system doesn't work with python installedin Program Files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 04, 2020 at 03:42:20PM +0200, Juan José Santamaría Flecha wrote:
> +1, seems like the way to go to me.

Attached is a patch for that and I have gone with a simple solution,
with some bonus comments about the way things happen.  Here are the
patterns I tested for build.pl and the commands it generates, making
sure that we have the same commands with HEAD and the patch:
1) perl build.pl
msbuild pgsql.sln /verbosity:normal  /p:Configuration=Release
2) perl build.pl debug
msbuild pgsql.sln /verbosity:normal  /p:Configuration=Debug
3) perl build.pl release
msbuild pgsql.sln /verbosity:normal  /p:Configuration=Release
4) perl build.pl foo
msbuild foo.vcxproj /verbosity:normal  /p:Configuration=Release
5) perl build.pl debug foo
msbuild foo.vcxproj /verbosity:normal  /p:Configuration=Debug
6) perl build.pl release foo
msbuild foo.vcxproj /verbosity:normal  /p:Configuration=Release

The two warnings show up only in the first case, of course.
--
Michael

Вложения