Re: [ADMIN] As superuser I still can't update a row in one table

От John Scalia
Тема Re: [ADMIN] As superuser I still can't update a row in one table
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Ah,, I hadn't considered a trigger that could be blocking it. I'll look for it.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 11:13 AM, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 8:02 AM, John Scalia <jayknowsunix@gmail.com> wrote:
ERROR:  Permission denied: UPDATE is not allowed on rhnpackageevr

​That doesn't look like a system generated message (and grep on the source tree turns up no results) - which means you should be looking for a trigger that is blocking you.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] As superuser I still can't update a row in one table
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] As superuser I still can't update a row in one table