Re: [ADMIN] unable to find data folder postgres9.4

От John Scalia
Тема Re: [ADMIN] unable to find data folder postgres9.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
No, not that's not what I meant. Run your 'ls' in /var/lib/pgsql, not the 9.4 subdirectory. Of course, I'm expecting that nothing will be returned based on your last comment, and again, then, are absolutely certain that the mount point has been mounted properly. Maybe you should umount it and try mounting it again, but maybe that filesystem is corrupted.