Re: forcing table ownership

От Richard Broersma
Тема Re: forcing table ownership
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 1:59 PM, Darin Perusich <Darin.Perusich@ctg.com> wrote:

> I'm pretty much brand new to using postgres and the privilege structure
> is taking some getting used to, especially when coming from mysql. What
> I'm trying to accomplish is to have multiple users/roles connect to a
> database and have ALL privileges to do whatever they want. The problem
> I'm running into is that is user1 creates table1 nobody else has
> permissions to it since they are not the table owner. How can I
> accomplish this?

It looks like you have two choices from what I can find in the manual
after 5 minutes of reading.
1) alter the tables/schema/... to be owned by a role that all of these
users belong to:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/sql-altertable.html

2) grant the table/schema to the role:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/privileges.html

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Remote connection shows localhost databases