[GENERAL] Any experiences with using PhpUnit's DbUnit extension with Postgres?

От Peter Devoy
Тема [GENERAL] Any experiences with using PhpUnit's DbUnit extension with Postgres?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all

This DbUnit extension for PHPUnit is driving me insane.  On my
deathbed, the days of my life I have wasted debugging this testing
framework will haunt me.

Basic things like serial IDs fields, boolean values and timestamps
seem to require omission or unholy workarounds in order to get tests
to run in an expected fashion.

I have been at this so long I no longer know if I am awake and
ignorant, or asleep and in some absurdist nightmare.  Before I throw
in the towel and find a different solution, please has anyone
experienced success or failure with this framework?

Kind regards

Peter