Re: BUG #16232: Database server connection limit exceeding

От Deepak Rai
Тема Re: BUG #16232: Database server connection limit exceeding
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Team,

Any update on this?

Regards,
Deepak

On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 9:36 PM Deepak Rai <deepakraib@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Tom,

Super user reserved is 3, it was default value and we have not done any changes.

Regards,
Deepak

On Sun, 26 Jan, 2020, 9:34 pm Tom Lane, <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Deepak Rai <deepakraib@gmail.com> writes:
> We are actively monitoring database connections and total connection count
> was not more than 14. Max connections are allowed in the database is 300.
> May i know why this is occurring even though connection is not crossing its
> threshold.

Over-aggressive setting for superuser_reserved_connections, perhaps?
Another possibility is a whole lot of uncommitted prepared transactions.