Re: Regression test errors

От Martín Marqués
Тема Re: Regression test errors
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
OK, noticed how horrible this patch was (thanks for the heads up from
Jaime Casanova). This happens when trying to fetch changes one made on
a test copy after a day of lots of work back to a git repository: you
just make very silly mistakes.

Well, now I got the changes right (tested the patch, because silly
changes should be tested as well ;)).

> I was testing some builds I was doing and found that the regression
> tests fails when doing the against a Hot Standby server:
>
> $ make standbycheck
> [...]
> ============== running regression test queries        ==============
> test hs_standby_check         ... ok
> test hs_standby_allowed       ... FAILED
> test hs_standby_disallowed    ... FAILED
> test hs_standby_functions     ... ok
>
> ======================
>  2 of 4 tests failed.
> ======================
>
> The differences that caused some tests to fail can be viewed in the
> file "/usr/local/postgresql-9.3.3/src/test/regress/regression.diffs".
> A copy of the test summary that you see
> above is saved in the file
> "/usr/local/postgresql-9.3.3/src/test/regress/regression.out".
>
> The regression.diffs and patch attached.
>
> I haven't checked how far back those go. I don't think it's even
> important to back patch this, but it's nice for future testing.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Martín Marqués http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Martín Marqués http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/