Regression test errors

От Martín Marqués
Тема Regression test errors
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I was testing some builds I was doing and found that the regression
tests fails when doing the against a Hot Standby server:

$ make standbycheck
[...]
============== running regression test queries        ==============
test hs_standby_check         ... ok
test hs_standby_allowed       ... FAILED
test hs_standby_disallowed    ... FAILED
test hs_standby_functions     ... ok

======================
 2 of 4 tests failed.
======================

The differences that caused some tests to fail can be viewed in the
file "/usr/local/postgresql-9.3.3/src/test/regress/regression.diffs".
A copy of the test summary that you see
above is saved in the file
"/usr/local/postgresql-9.3.3/src/test/regress/regression.out".

The regression.diffs and patch attached.

I haven't checked how far back those go. I don't think it's even
important to back patch this, but it's nice for future testing.

Regards,

--
Martín Marqués http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Вложения