Re: Are pgrpm changes for JDBC discussed here before submission?

От John Harvey
Тема Re: Are pgrpm changes for JDBC discussed here before submission?
Дата
Re: Are pgrpm changes for JDBC discussed here before submission?  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hey folks,

Thanks for the suggestions!
I was able to get around it with the following:

yum -y install java-1.8.0-openjdk-devel
yum -y install apache-maven
yum -y install jpackage-utils java-headless

# For my RHEL7 build:
export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.8.0-openjdk.x86_64/jre

And then in the spec file, I use:
mvn -DskipTests -P release-artifacts clean package

It seems to work.

I know that with the new 9.5.0 postgresql release in progress things are busy for the pgrpm's team, so I'm not sure if/when this patch would go in.

Regards,
  -John