Re: Are pgrpm changes for JDBC discussed here before submission?

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Are pgrpm changes for JDBC discussed here before submission?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi John,

Thank you *very* much for this work. I built binaries for 9.5
repository, and I  will be push them along with PostgreSQL 9.5.0.

I had to edit EL-6 spec file a bit, as it does not have some macros.
Also, I added apache-maven spec file to our repo, along with the RPMS
for EL-6. The reason is that apache-maven in the repo you mentioned
depends on JDK 1.7.0, but JDBC driver needs 1.8.0. So, I rebuilt our
own RPMS (that was really easy) and added to repo.

Thanks again, you saved great time!

Once the 9.5 dust settles down, I'll built 9.4 and others, too.

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Вложения